Jill McLean is a Chicago based Artist working with oils on canvas, bookmaking and drawing. Having an affinity for light and beauty, she brings out these inner elements from her subject matter of memories, hopes, places and people.
Bringing over 23 years of expertise and artistry to you, Jill's range of work includes abstract art, graphic design, branding, and editorial / narrative writing. Having the unique balance of commercial design and studio arts has developed an incredible capacity for her to provide a direct pathway to true collaboration with her clients, collectors and partners.
My singular purpose is to create life — through story and personal connection.
JM Studios accommodates commissioned / series artworks, creative lifestyle branding, written narratives, and luxury creative collections.
The most important endeavor for me is to help my clients and collectors actualize their ideas, enhance their lifestyle, and capture time in a way that is highly personalized, powerful and enduring. My collaboration of emotion and intellect results in the highest level of sophistication, meaning and craftsmanship.
I’m a great fit if you:
- Want to illuminate your environment with artworks of beauty, renewal and light
- Desire to capture your memories, adventures and travels with beautiful paintings, wire sculptures, heritage jewelry, or handmade and archival books with original artworks
- Are an Interior Designer and want to secure a professional resource for commissioned artwork
- Love original art incorporated into luxury goods and fashion
- Would like to develop a personal brand that defines image, personality and style
- Seek writing for personal stories, reviews, artistic narratives, or travel / destination
- Value genuine expertise and creativity that promotes quality of life
Connect with me any time about a project, an inquiry, or just to say hello!